Social Icons

Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

The house of cards is starting to fall....

"You cannot simultaneously prevent and prepare for war."
 
Albert Einstein

Have you every heard the quote, "A house divided against itself cannot stand. I believe this government cannot endure, permanently, half slave and half free"?
 
Abraham Lincoln said that. He was a very wise man.
 
I think that it is strangely poetic that Lincoln knew Americas coming future.  He could see "The Event" to come.


He knew there would always be slaves of some type and free men too. This truth couldn't be any more real than what we are seeing right now.  

We have a big faction of society that is a slave to the other faction. 

Remember we know have over 100 million people on Government Welfare / subsistence!  We have one side supporting the other and slowly, the side who is supporting the other is loosing ground quickly. 
 
The money is quickly running out. 

The Government knows this, and they are getting ready for it. 

 
Here are two interesting articles... yes they are from Infowars.com but they are backed up with facts and it should once again cause you to take a step back and wonder what the heck is going on and what they, our Government is planing for; 

Social Security Administration To Purchase 174 Thousand Rounds Of Hollow Point Bullets 

DHS Classifies New Ammo Purchases Following Controversy

Now both stories are related to substantial ammo purchases our Government has been doing.  Right now, after all the math is done, the amount of bullets that they have purchased works out to be 4 bullets per American.

 Yes... they have four bullets with your name on them.   But I truly believe that the most disturbing aspect of this is the fact that the Social Security Administration has put in a requisition for ammunition. 

It begs the question to be asked, "Why does the Social Security Administration need ammo? Better yet, why and what are they worried about?"

I will wager my best guess; 

Here is what I know to be true. 

In February of this year I had to go and get my newly born daughters social security number from the local social security office and get her number after we had never received it in the mail. 

I was very surprised to see armed private security guards and a metal detector at their office. I didn't snap a photo of it, but someone in Florida did.  

I should have done it.  I regret it now.

When I approached the guards I asked the guard why they needed the metal detectors and the guns.   His response was that, "it was for my protection.

Now being the stubbornly inquisitive person that I am, I had to push it further.  "Sir, What do I need protection from?" 

 He really didn't like that.  "Go sit down sir, fill out your paper work and be on your way! We're here do our job, not be questioned, now get out of the way!"  I chose not to push it any further that day, I needed to get done what I needed done. I should have pushed... but it wasn't the right time and my wife would have killed me if I got arrested.

But that day has struck a chord within me ever since. I had to learn more about what was going on.

So the more I learn about the coming "Event", the more I have learned about the measures our Government is taking to prevent its people from questioning what is happening.  

According to the "all seeing eye of Sauron", (I.E Google) there are 311,591,917 people in the United States.  This is from the US Census numbers from 2011.  Now that figure seems extremely low to me, but it is the only way that factually I can back up what I am going to tell you.

According to the Social Security Administration June snap shot, there are 56,158,000.00 receiving either social security or SSI (Social Security Disability Insurance) payments.

That is 18% of the current American population.  That is 18% of people who pay little to no taxes and will probably will not pay in the future as well. 

That is just Social Security and SSI.  I'm not counting the Welfare, TANF, HUD or even Medicare and Medicaid.


People are going to riot.  People are going to descend on the offices of of the Social Security Administration and begin to get mad... really mad.  

"Where is our money?!! I've paid into this system for years!!!" They will cry, but they will not get the answers that they want. People will work to push their way into the buildings, they will be met with armed government guards in riot gear.

Someone will get mad and pick up a rock and let it fly.  The gun fire will open up and many people will die.  The mainstream media will call it "a massacre" they will find a way to blame it on the crowd, yes, that is right they will blame the people without the guns. They will say that a "lone wolf" started the rock throwing.

This is why they need the guns and bullets.  It will be a blood bath. 

Imagine it. 

There are over 43,000 places / cities with assigned zip codes in the United states.  If all 56,158,000 people were to go to their local office Social Security office that would equate to over 1300 people per location! 

That is why the Government needs a domestic army with 4 bullets per person.  They have to be ready for when the money runs out, they are going to try and cover the mess they have made.  I assure you. The money has run out already.

Now what I illustrated to you above was is based of off fact. The numbers are real. If you want to read up on more Welfare statistics see my article, "You have to make a choice".  


As I have said before, what we are about to face as a nation is quite possibly the greatest tragedy to affect mankind.  The poor choices have been made and their house of cards that they have built is starting to fall, card, by card.  


As each one drops, more and more people become aware that we are running out of options fast.  They are waking up to the fact that America truly isn't free.  

It is slowly becoming more and more communistic in its values and governmental style. There are many people who need to wake up faster.  There are those of us who need to work harder to spread the message of freedom and a return to the central values that this nation was founded on.


But those who hear it still listen!  They still are ignoring the cries that "The Event" is coming and they need to make their families ready for what is about to happen.  

This can change.   You can help.


Until next time...








 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment